Saturday 23 July 2011

DEAR ADRIAN…just read my letter, will you?

My Dearest Adrian,
 
I know you are wondering who I am…well I am also wondering who you are, most importantly why you ahve such a great effect on me like this that has led me to look for you all over the world using the most powerful tool…words…and technology.

Ok don’t freak out, I’m not a wizard. I have never met you, but I’m guessing your voice is deep and husky and you smell like midnight…secret and sinful!
Since everyone in the around me has been talking about you, I fell in love…in lust…in everything that’s why I’ll stop at nothing to get you.I will write to you every minute I get till you drop at my feet.
You will get to know me, somethings ,friends, family,acquaintances you may not like but that is what sacrifice is about.If our love has to work, we must accommodate each other’s faults…Oh snap I have no right to start making demands and you don’t even know my name..I’m sorry.
I love matoke do you? And fried liver I will cook for you when we have our Justin & Rebbeca (Brothers and sisters) dinner huh?
Ok I’m my life is so hard to understand because you are going to be the first person to know who exactly I am and maybe you will tell me who I am.
So have a lovely weekend..I’m going to see Ann* she is pregnant…oh Adrian I will write to you next and tell you how I met Ann and the impact she had on my life.Promise you will not cry…Mwaah Love you!
S.N

1 comment: