Thursday 28 July 2011

GIVE ME A F****** BREAK!

My Dearest Adrian,

Babe am so happy we are now ok!You don't know how much I've been longing for this chat.How are you?Have you eaten???Got so much to tell you n it starts with my title....I need these guys to give me a break!

I'm restraining from calling them suckers coz I do give guys a chance you know...especially new guys in my fake life.Why are you laughing????lol, I told you, its only you who gets to know me...not even myself, n remember always to hold your end of the deal :to tell me who I am...

So now, I switched jobs...like still new this new place n its a whole different shit I do here...actually learning.I've never set my small puffed eyes on this things n its getting a tad hectic...not that am slow, I mean I learnt how to blog on my phone *blonde moment* oh which explains why I don't have titles on my chats...*scratching chin* but am yet to know...

So now these guys are being mean to me...they expect me to be like them my love!Why can't they be like you??????

Too much negativity n judging going around.They ganged up to say am difficult, n not pro active and sat down blubbering about how I should be given a warning letter *swallows saliva*

WHY?

Coz I came back from lunch late!Remember how the Rangers kuku n chips got me broke?...stop giggling...well had to go to the bank,...no no Adrian I don't own an ATM coz I'd make women at massai market rich by the day...its just how I train myself. Clever huh?Now stop giving me the aaawwe look if you want me to finish this.

I understand them, but really to gang up at an innocent soul like me?The worst is some dude I thought is my friend there joined the bandwagon...by the way, I did not say am not difficult..true but haven't shown it to any of them n they had no reason of awakening my demons!

Pro active???Maybe not, but coz am learning n gusta ask almost everything...so what the fudge baby???

Do you get my drift??Its totally unfair.

There is the lifeistwannabe (honestly I don't know the spelling n left my dic..or its not an English word? *shrug*) who thinks using expensive foundation makes her rich n calm her I'm-living-my-dream-job nerves, she can't let the hairs on my ass rise! She is those double standards chics who pretend to like you n work as a team just coz the boss is blinking her lashes towards her. She is mean...cold hurted...for what's worth I hate her cologne! *puke* smells like a mwalalo!

Still, I'm giving her a chance...

Ok wait...lunch is being served...gimme a few mins my love...

Heeeeey I missed chicken Adrian, while I was busy chatting with you!ION just so you know chicken calms me incase planning to Kenchic me...not that you canlt afford galitos lol.

So where were we...oh now to the flabby smoker...she is a temp but noooo, treating me like a leper.She throws things at me, n not ashamed to call me a P.A...yes love such people exist...but I blame the ghetto she comes from...eeh wait aint against ghetto-ians, but what the hood does to you, who it makes you be whicch is a choice...that she chose before she was farted outta her mom's nini!

Still...I give her a puff *fights craving now*

Then miss my-hips-don't-lie-that-am-shapeless, she appears calm but is a silent bitch.She likes gossip,wonder what shed do if she directed Gossip Girl,,,,waah si wed know who 'Gossip Girl' is by scene one!

Still, I exchange a few mother tongue terms with her...

The rest I will tell you as we progress...for now hocus pocus witches will do...

Did you notice they are mamaz?Yes, that's why I hate chics, n why love boys...less drama!N you my love is the best...

I think, I'll move from the project to ana one, the one I was actually coming for n wanted for so long...you happy for me...ok garra go

Just had a nice talk with some lady...I think we need to talk about her someday, she has life!!

Weee ebu late me go...hocus pocus on my nake...
Yaaay I know how I missed my titles...*doing the rain dance*

S.N

No comments:

Post a Comment