Sunday 24 July 2011

FIREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Dearest Adrian,;(

Ok don't panic so much, there is no fire...well literally, but there is a fire...big huge with blue n orange upset flames bringing down every bit of thing around me.Oh snap, am not a morning person...but hey morning (or its noon), did you go to church???

Ok who am I kidding.....my love things are bad...worse....very bad..

Im sorry you've met me when its like this...so jana I told you am going to see Ann*...well I did, sleptover infact then the fire broke out n now my heart is bursting outta my skin *sniff*sob*

Lawd, where do i start...ok Anna is my pal did i just call her Anna?????? *kicks a cat* le sigh*...I met Anne through her bro (person we shall never give a name) .We ...eeeh....aaah....u know...ok cmon Adrian be smart n finish this sentence...don't just sit there n read *insert eminem's voice* I can be rude n controlling at times my love!

So yeah...it ended badly...remind me to tell you how, very sad n remind me to play coldplay's fix you as I tell you! Geez I hope you not thinking am dramatic...I'm fun at times , most of the time..don't give up now coz I can see you SYDH n rolling your cute brown eyes (which is kinda gay).....my love this is the point you slap me with an emoticon n bring me back to this chat...I see I got lots to learn about you too *Blair woldorf smile*

Anyho, Ann is pregnant...her boobs are so cute n big....the bra strap is almost bursting and...ooookay focus...there you go with the eye thing again....wait are you gay?????Oh noooooo, I comand you to never think of it one sec.

The baby daddy is a looooser, drug addict, alcoholic n very unfocussed...did I say none of them is 21 atleast? Oh you figured? Great my love, u smarter than I thought.

She has decided to keep the baby!Its cool, totally agree but am worried, so much.

She is still in school, lets not get into all the motherly rants about what will happen or what she should be worried about...the sex was good...or so she should tell us so its up to her...

Speaking of sex, I almost had sex with person we shall never give a name *jumps off a cliff*

ooooh Im still alive...ok here you go, we hadn't seen each other in months, I banned him from talking to me (promise to tell u wat cut b4 I sleep)

So, in this sad, confusion of Anne nkt, we had to talk...n we did alot n all that time b4 he stuck his tongue down my throat I was doing it for Anne..

He is still a bit cocky (is that the spelling?) funny n emotional. He played my fav India Arie, Fray, Script even Kate Voegele. He told me to sleep next to him instead of upstairs....this is the point you start shouting at me my love aaargh!

Well we did n woke up to serious body language...bubu talk.His lips tasted evry part of my body..his hands embraced evry corner awakening any spark inside me, thanks to rolling his finger was off my nini (si you know wat nini means?), we exchanged amylase till my toungue went dry.

The nipples are sharp n soft...they had missed amylase on them...the only liquid they feel is water you know, the hair at the back of my neck stood tall...the jitters, the sweet chills...my nini was tearing...the thick sticky tears I hate

Adrian!How do you let me tell you tabia mbaya??????Bad boy, pave..wait I check the spelling..ok PERVERT!Dont be like that mmmh!

So now am crying...why coz am stupid, he got off bed, texed his shady chic n told me he's gangsta!
I wount even pull my braids about what this means...ati gangsta...*close your eyes n skip next* screeeeeeeeew you!!

I just wanna kill myself after listening to #my immortal.....hey hey..... hold up..I have moved on!Yes I have so don't think I wont give you a chance...Im crying coz am stupid n he got me again...even after I banned him from myself...

Do you get my drift?He didn't have to do shit (I curse too) n there I was giving him more than he had...he got me Adrian he did...again oh my oh my...just shoot me already.So now am cheap n easy, I disgust myself now...I dont know what to do Adrian n thats why I had to tell you this...dont want secrets between us.Pliz try not to judge me...aaargh *slaps forehead* now you going to judge me...its ok, just don't stop reading my chat...*dries tears*

Ok, lemmi go smoke then....oooh no..... this is not how I wanted you to find out...

Are you mad?

No...wait don't log out yet....

Wait...wait....Adriaaaaaaan......

S.N

No comments:

Post a Comment