Monday 25 July 2011

SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Dearest Adrian,

Waaaaaait, don't log out on me again!I beg of you, jana was one of my worst nights...pliz don't...oh thanks...but eeh 3mins??? Really? I can't tell you all these in 3....

What do you mean I have 2.30 left...oooookey si you just say you want a peck...MWAAAAH...

Ok am buying time coz I don't know how to say this..so smoking mmmh when did I start?

Well, seriously last year after the nini with nani ended....oh snap there you go thinking am an Amy winehouse remnant! It was scary moment...

I was lonely, cold, dull at all time...nothing meant anything, n I found peace in the smoke....*spits smoke*

Yeah, so till now I smoke daily two sticks ...not so bad huh?Dont have to start saving for chemo yet huh? Plus you promise to buy me the wigs I see in Vogue n Cosmo huh????????Ok say something atleast.....

Say it how you don't like black smoked lips.....n I tell you how my sleek n Victoria Secrets lip gloss (that I both stole) from my pals work wonders....

Say how...u can't it...just say it hun...

I want to leave it though...I want to but that's a chat for another day...when you are more calm

What??? Type well Adrian...I can't read what you saying...30 secs?

Aaai my love ok Imagine person we shall never give a name just called me...I did not pick...eish don't do youe eye-thing puuuu!

I'm not confused...just think we are done talking *tom's voice to jerry* Really its a wrap with the games....

Phew...will you promise to absorb my confession today then we can talk tommorrow???

Love you my Adrian...sleep well.Im eating Rangers Chips n Chicken...that got me broke....

Love,
S.N

No comments:

Post a Comment